Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and send you a further email to confirm your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product(s) to you.
3. Delivery can only be made to mainland UK. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery. Any delivery damaged goods must be reported on the day of delivery in order for a claim to be considered.
4. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
5. All items are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
6. We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or to cancel the order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
8. We offer a 7 day approval guarantee; this means that you have seven days to decide if you wish to keep the goods, once you have received them. If during this period you decide to return the goods you must notify us in writing (letter, fax or e-mail). The goods must be returned with the original packaging and be in the same condition as when they were dispatched. On their receipt we will refund the value of the goods in full. You will be liable for the cost of any carriage involved for delivery and return.
9. All sizes and measurements are approximate.
10. We will not be held liable for any consequential loss, arising from incorrect or faulty items supplied, and will have no liability to pay compensation other than any refund that is due to you.
11. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
We comply with the Data Protection Act with regard to your details. We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested. Other than processing your credit/debit card for payment, your details are not passed on to any other organization.
We use SagePay to process your online transaction. When you shop with a merchant who uses SagePay you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted during transport over the Internet so no one can access your card information. The card details are only transported to a bank to authorise your purchase and no one else.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Industrial Plastics Solutions Ltd, or their affiliates or content providers.
Industrial Plastics Solutions Ltd
2 Sanderson St Sheffield S9 2TW
Registered in England No. 5670065.
VAT No. 875 377 868