361 panel varieties in stock

Delivery satisfaction guarantee

10 Year Guarantee

0114 332 0388

Find the right product

What adhesive should I use for the Proclad sheets?


What type of glue should I use for the Proclad products


The IPSL Installation sheet next to product on your web site says us Proclad Polyurethane (PU) Adhesive. Manufacturers sheet enclosed in product and their rolvaplast.be web site say ONLY USE NEOPRENE GLUE. Are these the same if not which should I use? Panels are to be used in a shower area so what sealant should I also use in the tongue and groove joints. Thanks


  • Written By Dan
    Hi Adrian, thanks for the question. For the Proclad products you should use the Proclad Polyurethane (PU) Adhesive, this type of adhesive allows for movement as the Proclad boards can expand between 3-5mm in extreme temperatures.
See more Q & A's like this